This post may include affiliate links. See our affiliate policy for more details.
The holiday season is in full swing. Are you left wondering how you can give meaningful gifts to people you care about?
Why not give the gift of wellness?
We put together some of our favorite gifts to promote health, well-being, and relaxation. You’ll show that you care not just about the person but about how they feel.
We hope that you’re able to find something perfect for your loved one.
Our gift guide includes options for all budgets.
- Infrared heat
- Helps the body produce calming chemicals
- Reduce stress and promote feelings of happiness
- Infrared heat is deeply detoxifying
- Enables you to sweat more deeply than regular saunas
- Comes with a travel carry bag
Sauna blankets are one of the biggest trends in health and wellness right now, and the REVIIV blanket is available on Amazon and comes at a more affordable price than some others.
When you sweat in an infrared sauna blanket, the heat reaches deep into your body at a cellular level.
A lot of people find a sauna blanket helps heal pain and injuries, reduce soreness following a workout, and feel better mentally.
Using a sauna blanket can also be a great option before bed. Sauna blankets get your endorphins flowing in a natural, healthy way.
The REVIIV sauna blanket is easy to use by anyone, you can transport it quickly and even watch TV while you’re wearing it.
2. Instant Air Purifier
- Helps remove viruses, bacteria, allergens, and smoke
- 3-in-1 HEPA filtration
- Plasma ion technology
- Eliminates odors and pet dander
- Activated carbon filtration
- Intelligent sensor monitor
- Auto mode to clean air and leave it fresh
- Cleans the air in minutes
Having an air purifier in your home helps create a cleaner, safer and healthier environment.
This mini-air purifier is a powerful but budget-friendly gift option. It can clean the air in up to 615 square feet once an hour.
The Instant Air Purifier has a small footprint and will fit in any area, including on a bedside table, kitchen counter, or in an office.
The night mode senses room lighting and automatically turns off display lights, and goes to a whisper-quiet function. The Instant Air Purifier is from the Instant Pot brand.
- Eye massager that uses trigger point massage
- Has a high-tech motor for the precise compression and percussion
- Can help with headaches and migraines
- Built-in heating pads for eye strain and puffiness
- Refreshing experience
- Built-in speakers with pre-recorded sound-enhanced relaxation
- You can also connect the speaker to Bluetooth
- Can be folded so you can take it anywhere
- Adjustable head strap
The RENPHO eye massager is one of our favorite gifts for anyone in your life who loves to relax and feel their best. The massaging motion helps alleviate tired, strained, or puffy eyes. This is also excellent if you know someone who deals with headaches or migraines.
According to users, it helps your eyes and your temples, depending on how you position it. Some people even feel like since the RENPHO eye massager improves circulation in the area, it’s helped their vision.
So many of us work long hours on our computers or other devices, and the RENPHO eye massager can wipe away the strain of the day.
4. Mindfulness Cards by Rohan Guatillake
- An inexpensive but thoughtful gift
- Simple practices for everyday life
- Bring joy and thoughtfulness to your life every day
- Each card has one side with an inspiring phrase and one side with a “bite-sized” mindfulness exercise
- Pull one card each day to form an intention
We love the idea of these mindfulness cards as a great, inexpensive gift or stocking stuffer. When you give it to someone you care about as a gift, they can draw a card every day. Then, they can create an intention for their day and do the exercise on the back. The deck also includes eight blank cards that can be personalized.
These cards are good for cultivating a daily mindfulness practice, and they come in a beautiful box with foil stamping.
According to reviews, the cards are meaningful, and they can be used to hang around your home or office to remind yourself of your intentions.
- Anti-aging microdermabrasion facial scrub machine
- Real diamond tip
- Helps with fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars
- Three power modes
- Eight suction power levels
- Professional-level skincare at home
- The bundle kit also includes hyaluronic acid serum and argan stem cell serum
- LCD screen
- Stimulates collagen
- Repairs damaged cells
You can give the gift of spa-quality skin care at home.
The Trophy Skin Microderm MD kit features a genuine diamond tip and comes with an argan stem cell serum and pure hyaluronic acid serum.
The auto-mode of the machine offers spa treatment with easy instructions and pre-programmed levels of suction. Sensitive mode is also available, which reduces the suction level to minimize irritation.
- Good for any age
- Created by professional therapists
- Helps with self-care, mindfulness, visualizations, and communication skills
- Can help you feel grounded, focused, and relaxed
- The game can be used for group play therapy
- Includes ten true/false cards
- 14 mindful practice cards
- 6 visualizations
- 10 social skill cards
- 10 self-care cards
These cards are a fun way to help people of any age learn about mindfulness and self-care. Engage your brain with this interactive game without feeling like it’s a therapy tool even though it is.
Use the game to boost mental health and self-esteem, manage stress, reduce anxiety, and control anger.
The game is like therapy in a box.
- Grow your own herbal tea
- Tea garden kit includes mint, peppermint, chamomile, lemon balm, and lavender herb seeds
- Germination-tested seeds are easy for anyone to grow
- Can grow in a windowsill or another sunny place in your kitchen
- Contains 4 seed packets and 4 burlap grow bags
- 4 bamboo plant markers, potting soil disks, and garden shears included
This indoor herbal tea growing kit is adorable and functional. Your loved one can grow their own herbal tea including mint, lemon balm, chamomile and lavender. The kit includes everything needed, and the beautifully lined box the kit comes in can also be used as a planter.
Chamomile is good for insomnia, stress, or stomach issues. Lemon balm helps with anxiety and concentration problems. Lavender is perfect for soothing the nerves, and peppermint is great for headaches or congestion.
Even without a green thumb, this kit is easy to get started and grow wonderful herbs for a warm, soothing cup of tea.
- Beautiful stone, ceramic design
- Ultrasonic essential oil diffuser
- Preserves oil integrity
- Two timer settings
- Matte ceramic finish
- Optional LED light with candle-like glow
- Doubles as décor
Of all the available options, the Vitruvi stone diffuser has to be the most beautiful way to enjoy the healing benefits of essential oils. It has a matte stone finish that looks like an elegant piece of décor rather than a diffuser.
The ultrasonic technology gives you the best quality oil experience. Customers describe it as “functionally flawless.”
This chic diffuser is something anyone would be excited to receive as a gift.
- Combination of a smart light and sound machine
- Sunrise alarm clock for gentle, natural wakeup
- Top-rated by customers
- Helps you personalize the optimal healthy sleep-wake routine
- Supports healthy cortisol levels
- Create the right mood at any time with soothing sounds and white noise
- Soft-glow reading light option without any blue light
- Free trial of Hatch Sleep Membership
The Hatch Restore light is a smart sleep and sound machine. You can personalize the settings, so the light helps you fall asleep and wake up feeling your best. The sunrise alarm clock helps support healthy cortisol levels and normalize your sleep patterns.
There are also white noise and sound options to choose from.
You can control the Hatch Restore by touch or with the app. You can change the type of light to create an ambiance that’s right for what you’re doing at any given time. For example, you can change the light so you can relax or so you can focus. There’s also a light that’s perfect for meditating.
Essentially, the Hatch Restore combines an alarm clock, sound machine, sleep app, and wake-up light in one beautiful package, making it a perfect gift.
- Aromatherapy and salt therapy combined
- Two natural healing therapies in one device
- Heatless ultrasonic diffuser atomizes essential oils
- Separate chamber includes raw Himalayan salt crystals for air purification
- Compact, beautifully-designed device
- Comes with more than two pounds of raw, unrefined, and hand-carved pink salt crystals
- Includes 10 essential plant oils, all of which are therapeutic grade
We love that the Pure Daily Care diffuser is a two-in-one wellness gift. Your loved one will get the benefits of raw Himalayan salt crystals, including better air quality and improvements in sinus and respiratory symptoms. The diffuser also creates a beautiful warm glow from the salt crystals.
The oil diffuser is ultrasonic, so it doesn’t use heat. Instead, it atomizes the oils through ultrasonic vibrations. That keeps the integrity and maximum healing properties of the oils.
The diffuser features ambient lighting, so you can change it depending on your mood.
Many customers say this is the best combination of a salt lamp and diffuser available, and with the oils, a little goes a long way.
- Affordable spa-level light therapy
- Uses natural light waves to help improve skin appearance
- Can help with pores, wrinkles and improve firmness and elasticity
- Seven colors, including red light to increase blood circulation and collagen production
- White light helps with melasma, and green light helps with pigmentation
- One-year free warranty
The LED light therapy mask from Houzzi is an affordable alternative to more expensive light masks or treatments you might get at the spa. We like the design, and we also like the seven color options, each of which can achieve different skin benefits.
LED light therapy can penetrate deeply into your epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Blue light is good for sensitive skin. The red light will stimulate skin cells to create more collagen, and green can help with smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Cyan is for inflammation, and yellow light can fade blemishes and dark spots. Purple light helps promote lymph metabolism and circulation. The white light can help bring a youthful glow.
Users say this mask feels high-quality, it comes in beautiful packaging, and it’s easy to use. Many people also say they’ve noticed results in their skin very quickly.
- Make both smoothies and infused water
- Beautifully designed
- Blender monitors its own blade speed and makes continuous adjustments
- Monitors internal temperature
- Includes glass water bottle for easy infusions
The Beast Blender has a beautiful design, and it works well. You can make smoothies easily, but we like that this model includes an infuser so you can add natural flavors to your water like lemons and berries.
According to many customer reviews, this unit is much better than even the Ninja personal blender. You’ll get an even, smooth blend, and it’s easy to clean. The hydration bottle can also be used with loose leaf tea.
Everything blends in just a minute with this machine, and it quickly becomes something you can incorporate into your daily routine.
13. Achedaway Cupper
- Cupping massager
- Alternation of suction and release to improve blood circulation to the cupping area
- Includes red light to help with healing skin and muscle tissue
- Speeds up the recovery process
- Five different modes and intensity levels
- Can help with mobility and flexibility
- Compact, portable size, and design
- Because of the size, you can use it around otherwise difficult-to-cup areas like the back, hips, shoulders, and calves
Cupping is fantastic therapy. Cupping therapy is an ancient form of medicine where cups on placed on your skin to create suction. The suction then helps with pain, blood flow, relaxation, inflammation and well-being. Cupping can also be the ultimate form of deep-tissue massage.
Cupping can be expensive when you go somewhere to receive the treatment. The Achedaway Cupper is an automated way to receive the benefits anytime, anywhere.
The tool features smart, dynamic cupping, and app control. The addition of red light therapy further helps with healing, pain relief and relaxation.
There are three sizes of cup attachments, and it takes just two seconds to replace one with the other.
- Written by Dr. Ben Lynch, many readers feel this book has genuinely had a significant effect on their health
- Focuses on a personalized, holistic approach to wellness
- Learn how to improve genes and how they behave to deal with chronic and even life-threatening illnesses
- Lynch has worked in the emerging science of gene abnormalities
Dr. Ben Lynch has studied how we often think we’re stuck in a particular health outcome because of our genes, but we don’t have to be. This book offers information about how the top seven “dirty genes” could be impacting your health.
You’ll get targeted plans to overcome your genes, including supplements, foods and recipes, and tips for environmental detox.
This book could be a life-changing gift for someone you care about.
- Grow vegetables, herbs, and greens
- Named the best invention by Time Magazine
- You can grow up to 30 indoor plants
- Uses a combination of hydroponics and aeroponics
- Fresh produce year-round
- Organic, pesticide-free, and grown from non-GMO seeds
- Harvest 8 to 10 pounds of fresh produce a month
We love the idea of vertical indoor gardens, and they make a great gift.
The Gardyn Home option has been described as one of the best inventions of the year. You simply insert the yCubes into the Gardyn. Then, it features an automated self-water and lighting system. This indoor garden requires no green thumb at all.
The first harvest usually appears within a few weeks, and the plants generate multiple yields.
All you need is power and Wi-Fi to grow your own food including cherry tomatoes, peppers, jalapenos, lettuce and herbs.