This post may include affiliate links. See our affiliate policy for more details.
Last modified on September 3rd, 2021(Last Updated On: September 3, 2021)
Key Takeaways- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein
- Naturally-derived source of protein instead of coming from whey or soy
- Tolerable with special dietary needs
- May aid with leaky gut, digestion issues, weight loss, mood and skin health
- Product may also have benefits for joint pain and overall joint health
If you’ve been searching for an in-depth Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein review for 2020, we have you covered. We go over everything you should know about Bone Broth Protein from Ancient Nutrition and share our honest thoughts as to whether or not this is a quality product that you should consider buying.
Bone Broth Protein is one of the signature products sold by Ancient Nutrition, so it’s one a lot of people have questions about.
What is Bone Broth Protein?
Before going into the specific Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein review, you may be wondering how bone broth protein is different. Bone broth protein has quickly become one of the most popular types of supplements.
The idea behind it, as you might guess from the name, is that it combines the powerful health benefits of bone broth and protein, in the form of a powder that’s convenient to use in different ways.
Bone broth protein is typically made when bones, ligaments, tendons and water are all combined at a high heat level. The idea of cooking at high pressure and high heat levels is that the product can retain more of its nutrients.
All of the protein in these products come from the broth, rather than protein derived from sources like egg, soy, or whey.
Typically bone broth protein is made with chicken bones, but you can find it made with beef bones also.
One of the advantages of bone broth protein is that it can be tolerated by people with special dietary needs. As an example, bone broth protein is paleo-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
The Benefits of Bone Broth Protein
Whether you go with the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein or a different brand, the following are some of the possible benefits of these supplements:
- Bone broth protein may aid in weight loss. It’s low-calorie and high in protein, which can stimulate your metabolism and also help you burn more calories. High-protein supplements and foods can help reduce your appetite too. Eating protein reduces hunger-triggering hormones like ghrelin.
- Bone broth has high amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin, which can help reduce joint pain if you have osteoarthritis.
- Bone broth has hyaluronic acid and proline, both of which can reduce the signs of aging on your skin.
- Glutamine and glycine, both of which are in bone broth, also are believed to have anti-inflammatory effects.
The Ancient Nutrition Company
Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein is one of a line up of supplements available from the Ancient Nutrition Company. Ancient Nutrition was founded by Dr. Josh Axe, a certified doctor of natural medicine and a clinical nutritionist, as well as Jordan Rubin. Jordan is one of the nation’s most well-known experts in natural health.
The principles used in the creation of supplements from Ancient Nutrition are derived from Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Herbalism, but they’re also supported by science.
According to the creators of Ancient Nutrition, they want to make sure they’re helping people get access to the nutrition they need in the form of high-quality ingredients, tested for purity.
Traditional preparation methods are also utilized to improve the absorption and bioavailability of nutrients.
What Should You Know About Bone Broth Protein By Ancient Nutrition
The following are some of the most important things to know about Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein:
- This Bone Broth Protein powder has the benefits of Collagen Type II which includes hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, and glucosamine.
- There are 19 amino acids in this chicken-based protein product.
- There are 20 grams of protein in a one-scoop serving and only 90 calories.
- The Bone Broth Protein is made with non-GMO, cage-free, cruelty-free chickens from U.S. farms
- There’s only one ingredient in this product, and no chemicals, artificial sweeteners, flavors or ingredients.
- May provide joint support, as well as skin and gut support.
- There is an estimated 12.2 grams of collagen in one serving of Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein.
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein has 19 different amino acids to help you build muscle. Amino acids are also good for gut health.
- The product is gluten-free.
If you’re going to use Bone Broth Protein by Ancient Nutrition, it’s simple because it’s a powder. You add a scoop into warm water and then season it if you like and it’s a bone broth drink ready in a few seconds. You can also add it to recipes.
You can use Bone Broth Protein any time of day, but for the best result, you should commit to using it consistently.
If you’re wondering about the difference between this and the Bone Broth Collagen from Ancient Nutrition, according to the company, Bone Broth Protein Pure has chicken bone concentrate with natural type II collagen. Bone Broth Collagen has collagen from multiple sources including beef, turkey and chicken.
The Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Powder comes in a few different flavor options.
First, there is the Pure product. There’s also Bone Broth Protein Chocolate, Bone Broth Protein Vanilla, and Bone Broth Protein Pumpkin Spice.
Bone Broth Protein Turmeric packs an even bigger punch with the addition of anti-inflammatory turmeric. The Bone Broth Protein Turmeric product could be especially good for someone dealing with joint pain.
What Do the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Reviews Say?
Now on to the really important part, what do the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein reviews tell us about this product and how effective it is?
First, we cover the positive reviews of the Bone Broth Protein:
- Some reviewers describe this product as a miracle.
- One thing that seems to be consistent across many reviews is that people feel Bone Broth Protein from Ancient Nutrition helps clear their brain fog and give them more energy.
- If you have leaky gut, this may be a good supplement for you to begin healing.
- Some reviews say that after using this product, their joint pain disappeared and it allowed them to resume their active lifestyle.
- Some reviews highlight the fact that when using this product, they have a flatter tummy and experience less bloating.
- If you have Crohn’s, you may find that this product brings some symptom relief for you.
- With the Pure product, you can likely add it to a smoother or something similar without it altering the flavor.
- Some reviews say this is the first and only protein powder that didn’t make them feel sick.
What about the negative reviews of Bone Broth Protein?
There aren’t a lot of negative reviews. The biggest issue for some people seems to be that they don’t like the smell of the product, so they find it hard to consume.
If you look at the reviews for this product on Amazon, there are thousands, and the large majority are very favorable.
What’s the Verdict on Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein?
We do think Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein has the makings of a high-quality product, and we like that you can get the double-punch of protein and bone broth. If you have leaky gut or digestive issues, joint pain, or inflammatory issues, this may be worth a try.
So, where can you buy Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein?