This post may include affiliate links. See our affiliate policy for more details.
Goli gummies are one of the most popular supplement brands available right now for essential vitamins and health. Goli gummies are available in four primary types. These are:
- Goli Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies: These are the main product available from the brand. They’re made with apple cider vinegar containing the mother. These are a patented formula to support a healthy heart and metabolism and optimal metabolic energy.
- Goli Aswha: We’ve done a full review on the Ashwa Gummies, which are excellent. They’re made with the best ashwagandha available, KSM-66. These gummies are great for promoting calm and reducing stress.
- Goli Superfruits: These are a relatively new option from the brand, and they’re to promote beauty and wellness through the provision of plant-based nutrition.
- Goli Supergreens: These gummies give you a delicious, convenient way to get your greens. They help promote liver health, digestive health, and overall well-being.
Do we recommend Goli gummies? We do.
Shop Goli Gummies
We like a few key things about the brand and the health benefits you can get from this supply of vitamins.
- First, we like that they’re transparent about all of their ingredients.
- We also don’t always prefer gummy vitamins and supplements because they tend to have unhealthy ingredients or added sugar, and that’s not the case with these products.
- We like that you get great taste and simplicity with each of the products, plus they’re available at a reasonable price.
Below we’re going to cover everything you need to know about the dietary supplement, including what Goli reviews from customers say, the details of each of their four main products, and anything else you should know about the company. We’ll let you know why we recommend these gummies before you buy them.
The Goli Company
The Goli brand focuses on making nutrition and wellness attainable and straightforward for everyone. The idea and philosophy are that you can meet your nutrition goals while enjoying the experience.
- The ingredients used in these gummies are gluten-free and vegan.
- The Goli company has a GMO-free certificate, a kosher certification, and they have PETA’s Cruelty-free certification.
- They’re also certified allergen-free.
- All of the products are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. An FDA-registered facility is required to provide evidence to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration that they have identified any potential hazards with the products they’re manufacturing and implementing preventative controls to deal with any identified hazards. An FDA-registered facility also monitors the performance of its controls.
The company partners with Vitamin Angels, a non-profit working to address malnutrition in children by providing access to vitamins and minerals.
One of the things that stands out most to us about Goli Nutrition is their Scientific & Nutritional Advisory Board. The Board makes sure that all the ingredients are high-quality and scientifically backed regarding their benefits and effectiveness.
- Mia Syn, MS, RD, is a Registered Dietitian Nutrition and a television host. She is on the Board, and she has a Master of Science in Human Nutrition from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Science Physiology and Metabolism from U.C. Berkeley.
- Dr. Nicol Korner-Bitensky Ph.D. is a full professor at McGill University. She studies interventions in health care and has a background in epidemiology.
- Nancy Faraj MSc, RD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who works in cancer prevention research and lifestyle nutrition.
What Sets Goli Gummies Apart?
Along with what we covered above, the features that set Goli gummies apart from other similar products include:
- Ingredient sourcing: According to the brand, they source their ingredients carefully to make sure everything is premium and pure. Their gummies don’t include artificial ingredients, chemicals, or GMOs.
- Quality assurance: The quality of supplements you buy is a high priority. There are so many supplement brands, but many don’t have any quality standards in place. Goli does. Through each stage of the process, they ensure the quality of what they’re producing and what they’re using to make it.
- Flavor: The ACV gummy is the foundational product available from the company, and as you imagine, it could have a strong flavor. That’s why the product development team worked to create a sweet, apple-like taste that’s palatable. Otherwise, if you wanted the benefits of ACV but didn’t mind the intense flavor, you could just have it on its own. The gummies give you an alternative.
As we’ve mentioned, the product you probably most associate with Goli Nutrition is the Apple Cider Vinegar gummy. Features include:
- Daily supplements are gelatin-free, vegan, gluten-free
- Organic ingredients
- It helps promote better digestion and energy levels
- May help clear your skin and generally supports healthy skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- The benefits of an apple cider vinegar drink without actually having to drink it or deal with the unpleasant taste
- Easy way to incorporate ACV into your daily routine
- Real organic apples, beetroot, and pomegranate
The Goli Nutrition Inc. Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are a great product. They’re vegan and gluten-free. They have no chemicals, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or artificial ingredients. Each gummy has just one gram of total sugars and 500 mg of apple cider vinegar powder.
There’s 40 mcg of organic beetroot and 40 mcg of organic pomegranate. The vitamins also contain vitamin B9 and vitamin B12.
The recommendation is to take one to two gummies up to three times a day.
Rather than being made with gelatin like so many gummy supplements are, these ACV gummies are made with pectin. Pectin is a fiber in fruit peels, and that’s how they’re vegan.
What Are the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
There are a lot of benefits of apple cider vinegar that make it a popular option in health and wellness routines.
- Apple cider vinegar includes healthy substances like acetic acid. The mother of ACV, which is in Goli’s gummies is also especially beneficial, containing gut-healthy bacteria, proteins, and enzymes.
- Vinegar can kill bacteria and other pathogens, and as a result, it may help combat infections and certain skin conditions like acne.
- One of the main reasons people use apple cider vinegar is to help with type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes leads to high blood sugar caused by either insulin resistance or an inability to produce insulin. Apple cider vinegar may have benefits for the regulation of blood sugar levels. There have been a few studies showing that vinegar can improve insulin sensitivity and response and lower blood sugar. Vinegar has been shown to improve insulin function and lower blood sugar, in particular after meals.
- Another popular reason people use apple cider vinegar supplements is to help them lose weight or prevent weight gain. Studies do show ACV can help in weight loss in a couple of key ways. First, it can help you feel fuller, which means you may eat less. In studies of obesity, having apple cider vinegar daily helped with weight loss and belly fat reduction.
- Heart disease is one of the top causes of death, and vinegar could help reduce key risk factors. In animal studies, apple cider vinegar lowers triglyceride levels, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- We’ve touched on the possible benefits of ACV for clearer skin that’s healthier overall. ACV is a potential remedy for eczema, dry skin, and other skin-related conditions, primarily because of its antibacterial properties.
ACV Goli Gummies Reviews
So what do the Goli gummies reviews say about the ACV product?
On Amazon, there are an astounding 303,000 reviews. That’s more reviews than we’ve seen for any product we’ve ever talked about.
Around 74% of those reviews are five-star, and 12% are four-star. The best features, according to users include that they’re easy to use and have a good flavor.
Many people who left positive reviews about the Goli ACV gummies say they noticed benefits in their health without the issues they got from drinking vinegar water. Reviews indicate the gummies help curb your appetite and reduce stomach bloat. Many people find they have better overall digestive health when using these gummies.
The biggest complaints we found in the Goli gummies reviews for the ACV product is that people don’t feel like it’s effective, or they think it’s expensive. With something like ACV, you’re not likely to notice immediate benefits. Some benefits are subtle and will build over time, mainly when you use other good health habits as part of your routine.
The Ashwa Gummies are perfect for relaxation and quieting your mind. Features include:
- Made with high-quality, bioavailable KSM-66.
- Includes vitamin D for a mood boost.
- Promotes calmness and reduces stress
- Many support a healthy immune system.
- Helps with sleep quality.
- Supports weight management.
- For men especially, KSM-66 can help with libido and sexual function.
- May improve memory and concentration.
We’re big fans of ashwagandha in general. We think it’s one of the best supplements you can take, and Goli Ashwa makes it affordable and tasty.
Ashwagandha is an ancient herb. It’s been used medicinally for more than 5,000 years, beginning with Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a natural, holistic system of medicine focused on balancing your physical and mental health for optimal overall wellness.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, meaning it helps your body adjust to stress. There is a great deal of research backing up its many benefits.
What’s unique about these Goli gummies is that they include KSM-66. KSM-66 is a patented high-concentration form of widely studied ashwagandha. More than 24 studies are supporting the effectiveness of KSM-66, as well as eight ongoing studies. Six additional studies are completed and are in the process of being peer-reviewed.
The makers of KSM-66 studied and worked on an extraction process that would allow their version of the herb to give you the maximum benefits. They use only the roots of the herb rather than the leaves. KSM-66 follows strict manufacturing guidelines.
Like the other Goli gummies, Ashwa contains pectin rather than gelatin, so it’s vegan-friendly.
What Do Ashwa Reviews Say?
We did an in-depth review of Ashwa that’s worth checking out, and overall there are a lot of positive customer reviews for this product. There are more than 23,000 reviews of Ashwa on Amazon currently. Of those, 75% are five-star ratings.
Some of the benefits we found as we went through reviews include that many people found they helped their sex drive. Quite a few reviews also indicate these are good for mental health, they helped users reduce symptoms of panic and anxiety, and they improved their energy levels during the day while helping them fall asleep at night.
If we had to identify one benefit that most people said was the best about these, both male and female reviewers, it was an increase in libido and sex drive. If that’s one of your big reasons for wanting to use Ashwa or ashwagandha in general, we’d say it may be worth giving these a shot.
A few reviewers did say they got side effects such as headaches, even when they found them to be otherwise beneficial, but that seems to be a rare issue.
The Super Fruits gummies from Goli are one of the newer products. Features include:
- A unique combination of botanicals, vitamins, and minerals
- Help with collagen formation
- Supports the immune system
- It can help with the skin’s structure and elasticity
- Contains essential nutrients like vitamins A, C, and E
- Has more zinc than 11 pomegranates per serving
- Delicious taste
If you want to find a way to add more whole-food nutrition into your day conveniently, the Super Fruits gummies could be a good way to do that.
Nutrients and ingredients in Goli’s Super Fruit Gummies include:
- Bamboo shoot extract: A natural source of silica, bamboo shoot extract is a trace mineral that helps support your body’s natural collagen production. When your body can produce more collagen, which tends to drop off as we age, it helps your skin look plumper and more youthful.
- Vitamin A: This fat-soluble vitamin is essential for the functioning of your immune system and vision
- Vitamin C: The antioxidant power of vitamin C supports your immune system’s optimal function. Vitamin C also helps with collagen production for increased skin elasticity.
- Vitamin E: Another fat-soluble vitamin, vitamin E maintains healthy vision and eyes and supports your immune system.
- Zinc: Your immune system requires zinc to work the way it should and helps with wound healing and collagen synthesis.
The superfruits included in these gummies include goji berries, acai berries, amla berries, and acerola cherry.
Goli Super Fruits Gummies Reviews
Even though they’re a newer product, the Super Fruits gummies still have thousands of reviews and an average of 4.5 stars on Amazon.
For the most part people like the taste and this way to get their vitamins, but there are a few downsides to these. First, a lot of people said when they got this particular package the gummies were slightly melted and stuck together. This is likely to be a more significant issue in summer than at any other time of year.
Some users say that they like them because they improve their gut health and say they’ve noticed noticeably healthier and thicker hair and nails when taking them.
It’s always best to get your nutrients from foods when possible, but these can be a good solution if you can’t do that.
Goli Gummies Super Greens
Finally, the fourth Goli gummies product is called Super Greens. Super Greens is made from eleven different greens, is plant-based, keto-friendly, and sugar-free, with a pleasant flavor.
The blend of greens also includes probiotics.
Goli Super Greens may support:
- Healthy liver function because of the antioxidant effects and the inclusion of artichoke liver extract
- Nervous system health due to B vitamins
- Optimal energy metabolism because of the B12 and folic acid in the gummies
- Helps with digestion issues and health because the combination of the greens includes probiotics
- Immune system health due to vitamin A
We couldn’t find Super Greens currently available on Amazon because it appears to be sold out. It also seems to be sold out on the Goli website.
Goli Gummies FAQs
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Goli gummies to provide you with more information before you buy them.
What is Goli Gummies?
Goli Nutrition is a health and wellness brand. Their apple cider vinegar gummies are their most well-known and popular product, but they also have several other products. Other Goli gummies include Ashwa, which is calming and relaxing and contains KSM-66 ashwagandha.
The Super Fruits Goli Gummies pack in a lot of nutrition, as do the Super Greens gummies.
All the Goli products are made in the U.S. from carefully sourced products. They make getting a healthy diet a bit more convenient, cost-efficient and simple than it might be otherwise.
How Many Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Should I Take in a Day?
You can take up to six Goli apple cider vinegar gummies a day. The recommendation for optimal effects is one to two gummies three times a day.
How to Use Goli Gummies?
If you’re going to take the apple cider vinegar gummies, you can take them with or without food. You can take them up to three times a day for a total of six gummies. The optimal time to take the ACV gummies from Goli is before each meal. Most people find that they should take two ACV gummies before they eat, or you can use them between meals.
If you’re taking the Ashwa Goli gummies, you can take up to four a day. The recommendation is that you take two gummies twice a day. You can take them with or without food. You can take the Ashwa gummies in the morning and then again before bed.
To take the Super Fruits gummies, you can take up to four, in divided doses twice a day. Again, as is the case with the other Goli gummies, you can take them with or without food.
What Are Goli Gummies Good For?
What Goli gummies are good for depends on the particular product you’re using, and there are four types of gummies available.
- The apple cider vinegar gummies from Goli are good for supporting cellular energy production and healthy metabolism. The gummies may help your immune system, provide antioxidant support, and many people find they’re good for skin health. Apple cider vinegar may help promote weight loss as well and help with insulin levels.
- The Ashwa gummies, which are our personal favorite from the product line-up, help calm your mind. KSM-66 ashwagandha is an herbal remedy long used in Ayurveda to support a healthy stress response. The Ashwa gummies may also help improve your libido if you’re a man or woman and support healthy sexual function. Other benefits of Ashwa gummies are better sleep quality improved memory and concentration, and more physical endurance.
- Super Fruits gummies are a food-sourced way to get nutrients and vitamins. The ingredients in Super Fruits can promote natural collagen production for healthier skin. This gummy supplement is packed with antioxidants, may improve skin elasticity, and can help support your immune system.
- Super Green from Goli Nutrition is a way to eat your greens quickly and easily. The gummy has eleven individual greens-based ingredients. Benefits of Super Greens include helping liver function, improving metabolism and digestive health, and supporting overall health and wellbeing.
Final Thoughts—Do We Recommend Goli Gummies?
Overall, we do like Goli gummies. There are a few things we like in particular:
- These gummies let you get nutrition and the benefits of ingredients like apple cider vinegar in a way that’s convenient for a busy lifestyle and also if you don’t prefer the taste of the ingredients otherwise.
- The products are relatively affordable.
- Goli Nutrition is a big company that puts a lot of effort into standardizing its processes, so you’re getting quality-assured ingredients that are carefully sourced.
Goli makes health and nutrition accessible for everyone. Ideally, you might eat your fruits and greens and drink apple cider vinegar every day, but that’s not realistic for everyone, and that’s where Goli comes in. It’s better to get the nutrition you need from a gummy than not at all, and we like the brand.