This post may include affiliate links. See our affiliate policy for more details.
Last modified on November 5th, 2022
The Umzu Redwood supplement is a popular product for men. This Redwood Supplement review covers what you need to know before using it. We go over the ingredients and how they work, whether or not there are side effects to be aware of, and how to take it.
- Umzu Redwood supplement helps increase nitric oxide production.
- Nitric oxide supplements may help treat erectile dysfunction.
- May help reduce blood pressure.
- Nitric oxide supplements are used to boost exercise performance.
What is the Umzu Redwood Supplement?
The Umzu supplement is a nitric oxide booster. Your body can produce nitric oxide, and many people want to increase their levels.
Nitric oxide helps improve circulation because it relaxes the blood vessels’ inner muscles. That’s known as vasodilation.
Nitric oxide product is critical for many areas of your health and wellness.
It helps oxygen, blood, and nutrients travel around your body properly.
Limited nitric oxide production is linked to diabetes, heart disease, and erectile dysfunction.
The Redwood supplement naturally works with your body to increase the production of nitric oxide. According to the makers of the supplement, they have studied each ingredient to make sure it’s effective and to ensure they use the proper dosage of each.
All Umzu supplements are made in the U.S. and have high-quality ingredients without unnecessary fillers.
What Are the Health and Lifestyle Benefits of Nitric Oxide Supplements?
In general, whether it’s the Redwood supplement or other supplements that claim to improve nitric oxide production, the benefits can include the following.
Treating Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when a man cannot achieve or keep an erection firm enough for sex. Taking supplements that increase nitric oxide may help.
Nitric oxide helps the penis muscles relax. Then, that allows the penis chambers to fill with blood, leading to an erection.
ED is one of the main reasons many men take nitric oxide-boosting supplements.
When you take a nitric oxide-boosting supplement, it may help you overcome muscle soreness after exercise more quickly. When nitric oxide production is increased, it increases blood flow to active muscles. Then, muscles can receive nutrients and waste products like lactate are more efficiently cleared.
Reduced Blood Pressure
When the force of your blood pressing against the walls of your arteries is too high consistently, you may have high blood pressure.
When you consume nitrate or supplements that help with nitric oxide production, it may help your blood vessels relax. That can lead to dilation, which in turn could lower your blood pressure.
There is significant involvement with nitric oxide and many cells’ processes throughout your body. When you have wide blood vessels, it can help deliver oxygen and nutrients to your muscles when you exercise. The effects can include improved performance.
Type 2 Diabetes
Research shows people with impaired nitric oxide production may be more likely to have type 2 diabetes.
If someone with type 2 diabetes takes a supplement that improves nitric oxide production, it may help prevent or delay the progression of type 2 diabetes.
What Are the Benefits of the Umzu Redwood Supplement?
The following are some of the possible benefits of taking the Redwood supplement:
- Improved circulation
- Reduced blood pressure
- Improved erectile dysfunction
- Better endurance during exercise
- Blood vessel regeneration
- Increase in muscle pump during exercise
- Reduced varicose veins
- Better nutrient delivery
Redwood Supplement Ingredients
The following are the ingredients found in this supplement.
Vitamin C is included at 2000 mg in this nitric oxide supplement.
- Vitamin C is especially important to a lot of people who want to boost their immune system.
- Vitamin C can also help lower your blood pressure, especially when combined with garlic extract, which is also included in this supplement.
- Antioxidants, which vitamin C is, can help improve your nitric oxide levels on their own as well. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals. Free radicals shorten the lifespan of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is already unstable in the bloodstream and needs to be replenished all the time. Vitamin C helps facilitate this.
- Vitamin C also helps your body form connective tissues such as tendons and bones. It products brain chemicals that help with nerve cell communication too.
There is 600 mg of garlic in the Redwood supplement.
- Taking garlic each day has been shown to help nitric oxide levels. Garlic activates nitric oxide synthase. Nitric oxide synthase is an enzyme that helps L-arginine convert to nitric oxide.
- There was one animal study that found garlic extract increased blood nitric oxide levels by up to 40% within an hour after it was consumed.
- Garlic helps lower blood pressure and improves exercise performance too.
Horse Chestnut Extract
Horse chestnut is a tree that grows in the Balkan Peninsula.
- The extract is used as a dietary supplement to reduce inflammation and improve vein health. The active component is aescin.
- There are various purported health benefits of horse chestnut extract. For example, it may help with chronic venous insufficiency, leading to edema, leg ulcers, and leg pain.
- Horse chestnut is an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation can cause fluid to build up in your tissues, leading to swelling. The aescin in horse chestnut can reduce inflammation related to swelling and venous insufficiency.
- Horse chestnut may help reduce tumor cell growth in some types of cancer, such as leukemia and myeloma.
- Test-tube studies have shown that it may lead to cell death in lung and pancreatic cancer.
- One cause of male infertility is called varicocele. That means swelling of the veins located near the testicles. Since horse chestnut can potentially help with inflammation and swelling, it may help with male infertility related to varicocele.
- In general, horse chestnut is included in this supplement because it can help with circulation health, which can in turn boost nitric oxide production.
Pine Bark Extract
There is 200 mg of pine bark extract in this supplement.
- Pine bark extract may help reduce inflammation and may have benefits for certain skin disorders.
- There have been a few trials suggesting pine bark extract could help with chronic venous insufficiency and erectile dysfunction.
- It may also help protect the heart and cardiovascular system, in addition to potentially increasing the production of nitric oxide.
What Do Redwood Supplement Reviews Say?
Among all of the supplements we’ve reviewed, Umzu Redwood Supplement reviews are the most overwhelmingly positive.
Umzu Redwood has nearly 2,000 Amazon ratings and an average of 4.5 stars.
Some of the positive things we found to highlight in the available Redwood supplement reviews include:
- Reviews say the product has helped with more positive urine flows and wider streams
- Many reviews indicate this product helps users reduce their blood pressure, even when medications weren’t helping.
- Some reviews say taking this supplement helped them not have cold hands and feet anymore.
- Some reviewers say they use this product as a pre-workout to keep them energized and alert
- Some reviews say that they feel less sluggish and as if they have more stamina
- For some users, the Redwood supplement helped them see less swelling around their ankles
As far as negative Redwood Supplement reviews, the biggest issue we could find, although there were few complaints, was that some people didn’t feel like it had many benefits for them.
How to Take Redwood Supplement
To take this supplement, you should plan to have three capsules, two times a day. The maker recommends taking them meals. If you aren’t sensitive to the effects of supplements, you might opt to take them on an empty stomach because they may be more effective.
Are There Any Side Effects?
We couldn’t find any major side effects of the Umzu Redwood Supplement. If you do have a sensitive stomach, make sure to take them with food.
If you have low blood pressure, you might want to avoid a nitric oxide supplement.
While we can’t confirm there are any major side effects to be aware of, make sure that you speak to your doctor before taking any supplement.
How Does the Redwood Supplement Work?
This supplement is a nitric oxide booster. Nitric oxide helps relax your blood vessels, which lowers your blood pressure. Redwood has natural ingredients intended to support your body’s natural production of nitric oxide.
Where Can You Buy the Redwood Supplement?
You can buy this supplement on Amazon. We’ve linked it above. You can also buy it at GNC, but for convenience, Prime shipping, and the return policy, we prefer Amazon.
Umzu Redwood Supplement is top-rated among nitric oxide boosters, according to users. It may help with a variety of issues ranging from erectile dysfunction to chronic venous insufficiency. We feel comfortable saying that for many people Redwood is a great and effective product.
With that being said, this is not medical advice and you should always speak to your doctor before taking Umzu Redwood or any other supplement.