This post may include affiliate links. See our affiliate policy for more details.
Last modified on December 6th, 2021(Last Updated On: December 6, 2021)
We know a lot of you are looking for Provitalize reviews.
Honestly, we wanted to learn more about this probiotic as well.
Below, along with information about reviews on Provitalize, we’ll dive into everything else you should know about this probiotic before you buy it.
We’ll give our honest, unbiased recommendation about whether or not you should give it a try.
What's Our Provitalize Recommendation?
Provitalize is a good product if you want to improve your gut health and deal with some symptoms of menopause.
If you’re going to use the supplement, it’s important to manage your expectations.
Provitalize isn’t a miracle overnight weight loss supplement, which is something to realize before you use it. You could also get many of the same benefits from other types of probiotics with better customer reviews.
An Intro To Provitalize Reviews
Before looking at reviews of Provitalize, what is it?
Provitalize is from the Better Body Co. It’s described as a natural way to support a reduction in stubborn fat, especially for women who are in their 30s and older.
The Better Body Co says benefits of Provitalize are:
- It has a thermogenic effect to help support a healthy metabolism.
- This probiotic may speed up weight management
- Provitalize can help support boost your metabolism when it starts to decline as you age
- Helps promote digestive and gut health
- May reduce cravings
- Impacts how fat is stored
- The Provitalize probiotic also includes herbs to promote a healthy inflammatory response which may help with joint pains and other similar issues
- Could improve your energy level
What is a Thermogenic Probiotic?
Before looking at specific Provitalize reviews, what is a thermogenic probiotic?
This is how Provitalize sets itself apart from other weight and fat loss products, so what exactly does this mean?
According to Better Body Co., a thermogenic probiotic might help boost metabolism, manage calorie absorption, reduce cravings and break down fat cells.
The idea is that these are specific probiotic strains that can replicate the positive effects of a thermogenic supplement like green tea extract. These probiotic strains don’t have some of the bad side effects of those ingredients, such as an elevated heart rate or headaches.
You can see an increase in healthy metabolism and energy level without adverse side effects.
No Privotalize review would be complete without going into the ingredients. There’s a long list of ingredients in Provitalize, which we detail more below.
The first strain of probiotics in Provitalize is called L. Gasseri.
- It’s found in some fermented foods.
- L. gasseri as a supplement has some health benefits. For example, it can reduce inflammation.
- It’s a strain of the genus Lactobacillus. That’s a bacteria family naturally found in the urinary and digestive tracts.
- L. gasseri may help prevent peptic ulcers and bacterial vaginosis.
- It might also help with symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, and endometrial pain.
Another reason that it’s used is to help with weight loss.
- There have been both animal and clinical studies that have found L. gasseri may help reduce abdominal body fat and promote weight loss.
- For example, a study published in 2013 found that when 210 obese adults were either given placebo milk or milk with L. gasseri, the L. gasseri group had an 8.5% reduction in abdominal fat.
- More research is needed to determine whether L. gasseri truly has significant benefits on weight loss and abdominal fat.
- Research shows it can help maintain a healthy gut and vaginal microbiome.
B. breve is another probiotic strain and natural ingredient in Provitalize.
- This bacteria strain is found in high levels in babies and young children, but adults also have it as well.
- Sauerkraut, kefir and kombucha all have B. breve.
Benefits can include:
- Improved skin health include reducing skin dryness
- Elimination of gut toxins
- Helps improve skin elasticity and reduce UV damage to the skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties and reduced allergy symptoms and less joint pain
- Improved immune system
The big reason B. breve is included in Provitalize is that it’s also been found to help with obesity.
- One study found that taking a supplement with B. breve can significantly help with fat burning in adults who are prone to obesity.
- Separate research has found that it can help reduce blood sugar levels as well as total cholesterol levels.
- Reducing cholesterol may help heart health.
B. Lactis is another probiotic strain that’s included in this weight management supplement.
- There are hundreds of scientific publications that refer to this particular strain of probiotic, and there are more than 130 published human clinical trials, so it’s definitely an evidence-backed ingredient.
- This powerful probiotic strain can help improve the immune system and promote healthy digestion.
- As a dietary supplement, it also helps the body break down waste, and it helps your gut with optimal nutrient absorption.
There’s evidence that B. Lactis can even help prevent cancer associated with colitis, and it can heal inflammatory bowel disease or at least reduce symptoms. B. Lactis can help reduce the toxic effect of gluten on the gut.
Other Ingredients in Provitalize
Along with the three powerful probiotic strains above, the following are active ingredients in this probiotic for healthy weight loss:
- Turmeric root extract: Turmeric extract helps fight inflammation and increases the production of antioxidants. It can also help promote cardiovascular and brain health and is a generally very important ingredient.
- Moringa leaf extract: This Provitalize ingredient may help reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, and it supports overall cognitive function. It is high in vitamins E and C.
- Curry Leaf Extract: this ingredient is thought to improve cholesterol levels, help digestion, and it can reduce the symptoms of diabetes. Some people even find that it helps breathe new life into their greying hair.
- Bioperine: We really like that the ingredient is included in this formula. We’ve talked about the importance of Bioperine in supplements before. Bioperine is a standardized form of black pepper that increases the absorption of nutrients significantly, and it can increase the absorption of turmeric by as much as 2000%.
- Sunflower lecithin: We also like that this ingredient is included in Provitalize because it helps the ingredients in the product be more fat-soluble, meaning your body can absorb them better.
The entire idea behind Provitalize is that it’s meant to help with weight loss and obesity, especially in women over the age of 50. Some consider it a menopause supplement as well as a weight management supplement. It’s described as a thermogenic probiotic supplement.
So what’s the reality? Can a probiotic supplement deliver on this? Does it help with menopause symptoms and weight loss? Can it reduce hip circumference and unintended weight gain?
We found a lot of evidence that probiotics can help with maintaining a healthy weight.
- For example, people who are obese often have less diverse gut bacteria than thinner people.
- Additionally, people with obesity who have a less diverse gut environment tend to gain more weight than obese people who have diverse bacteria in their gut.
- In animal studies, when gut bacteria from obese mice are transplanted into the guts of thin mice, the thin mice develop obesity.
Impacts of a Probiotic on Weight
There are different ways that probiotics can be considered a weight loss supplement.
- Weight loss probiotics may help produce butyrate, propionate, and acetate, which are short-chain fatty acids. These influence appetite and how your body uses energy as well as improving your natural metabolism.
- Different strains of bacteria can help prevent the absorption of dietary fat, and that means they can increase how much fat is excreted, reducing body weight potentially.
- Probiotics may help your body release hormones like GLP1 and PYY that are appetite-reducing hormones. When you have higher levels of these hormones, you might burn more calories and fat and you may have more natural energy.
- Probiotics also potentially increase the levels of certain proteins that reduce fat storage.
- There is a lot of evidence about the benefits of probiotics to reduce inflammation. When probiotics help improve your gut lining and digestive health, then they can reduce systemic inflammation, which is linked to obesity and many other health issues, including cancer.
- Along with helping with weight loss, research has also found that probiotics can prevent unwanted weight gain. For example, there was a four-week study looking at one particular probiotic formulation that found the probiotic group gained less fat than the group not taking one when following the same diet.
We do have one issue with how Provitalize is marketed, however. The term thermogenic probiotics are something we don’t understand. We do believe, based on our research and clinical studies, that the probiotic strains included in Provitalize do have the potential to help with weight loss or preventing weight gain. However, we couldn’t find any information about so-called thermogenic probiotics.
The benefits of this supplement would come from the strains of probiotics but not from some sort of thermogenic activity. We think it would be better if Provitalize took that out of their marketing language.
Does Provitalize Help with Menopause?
There can be benefits of probiotics not only for general weight loss or weight gain prevention but during menopause specifically.
- During menopause, many women experience symptoms of irritable bowel like constipation, bloating, and abdominal pain. It’s likely that these symptoms come from hormone fluctuations. Probiotics can help stabilize your bowel system during menopause by stimulating your body to produce the needed mucus, which improves the function of the intestinal barrier and normalizes bowel movements.
- When you’re going through menopause, you are more at risk of yeast infections because estrogen production is down. Probiotics can help reduce inflammation and stabilize hormones, which can, in turn, lower the risk of yeast infections.
- As you’re going through menopause, you may experience hot flashes. Probiotic bacteria can help these episodes because they recycle your hormones, supporting balance and reducing your sensitivity to changes in temperature.
- This was mentioned above, but probiotics can help with the increase in fat above your waist that tends to occur during menopause. Probiotics can reduce the calories your body absorbs from food, and they also help your body process nutrients and sugars more effectively, which is good for weight management.
What Do Provitalize Reviews Say?
Provitalize reviews are a bit mixed. We went to Amazon to find Provitalize probiotics reviews, and we also went to some other sources.
On Amazon, 59% of reviews are five-star, and 12% are 4-star. While that’s impressive, 10% were one-star, which obviously isn’t great.
There is something we noticed across the board with Provtailize reviews.
Many people thought it was going to be a miracle supplement. Most users said they took it for only a few days or a few weeks before writing a review, and they were hoping that it would have given them substantial weight loss during that time. That’s not realistic to expect those kinds of results from a probiotic, in our opinion.
Instead, a probiotic is something that you should plan to add to your routine over the long term to support your health in general. It’s not a gimmick or a quick fix for weight loss.
In terms of positive customer reviews, many people said it helped them bloating and cravings especially, as well as their bowel habits. Some users, according to their reviews of Provitalize, did find it helped with hot flashes and weight stability.
We also wanted to mention something else that we realized when we were looking at reviews on Provitalize—there’s another product from the Better Body Co. that has excellent reviews, and we think should be taken with Provitalize for the best results.
That’s called Previtalize. It’s designed to help support the benefits of Provitalize. Previtalize is a prebiotic. Prebiotics are the fiber that good probiotics and bacterial strains feed on. This helps the good bacteria in your gut colonize faster. revitalize can:
- Help with bloating and diarrhea
- May help with premenstrual symptoms and the symptoms of menopause
- Encourages the growth of ideal gut flora
- Helps improve digestion and reduce digestive issues.
According to reviews of Previtalize, it really does help with belly fat and weight loss, and a lot of people feel like they’re very energized.
Is Provitalize a Legit Product?
Whether or not Provitalize is a legit product depends on what you’re looking for. Provitalize is a probiotic, and it may help menopausal women who are dealing with gut issues and weight gain.
There are better probiotics available, however. Provitalize doesn’t have good customer reviews, which is one big reason we don’t recommend it.
Is Provitalize FDA Approved?
Provitalize is marketed as a natural, holistic supplement. Supplements aren’t regulated by the FDA in the U.S. There are no FDA approvals for anything considered a supplement, unlike pharmaceutical drugs.
The answer is no, Provitalize is not FDA-regulated, so there’s no way for it to be approved.
Provitalize Reviews-Do We Recommend Provitalize?
It’s an expensive probiotic. Most are, and we do recommend that you try Provitalize, particularly if you’re a woman or you’re in menopause. We looked at a lot of factors including not only Provitalize reviews from customers but also the ingredients and the research backing them up.
Probiotics can be beneficial for our overall health. The strains included in Provitalize are linked with weight loss as well as many other health benefits. These benefits include hormonal balance, better mood, improved digestion, and gut health, and less inflammation. You could also see fewer symptoms of metabolic syndrome when you improve your microbiome health and even reduce bad cholesterol levels.
Of course, you should talk to your healthcare provider before you take any supplement, but we think that Provitalize, especially when taken consistently and even more so when paired with Previtalize has the potential to offer a lot of benefits. You just need to manage your expectations and realize it’s not a quick fix for anything. When you change your health, it does require dedication and patience.
Our biggest issue with Provitalize is that they advertise their product as having thermogenic probiotics, which doesn’t make sense to us. With that being said, the research does back up their claims about the probiotic strains included in this formulation.
Where to Buy Provitalize
You can buy Provitalize at just a few retailers we were able to find. We found it at the following places to order online. Our recommendation is typically to buy supplements from Amazon because it’s convenient and you can take advantage of Prime shipping.
Better Body Co Store